- Utilise your research skills to support the InsideOut Institute, a leading national institute for research, translation, and clinical excellence in eating disorders
- Full time fixed term opportunity until June 2024
- Base Salary starting at $91,644 + 17% superannuation
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- conduct data analysis, prepare reports and presentations for our funding bodies
- oversees the development and submission of research publications for the Institute
- conduct literature searches, collects papers, codes information, summarises literature, etc..
- coordinate ethics submissions and ongoing reporting for the Institute.
- conduct research work for the broader research agenda and contribute to the design of the research program.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- strong organisational skills with the ability to implement new processes
- experience in carrying out scientific literature searches, and preparing literature reviews for further analysis
- extensive experience in developing and working on research projects
- expertise in using research protocols such as experimental design, ethics submissions and grant applications
- strong experience in data analysis
Applications close Wednesday 30 November 2022 11:59 PM.