- Pre-conference workshops will be held in-person on Thursday 19 August in Perth to allow for interactive and dynamic sessions.
- Both international and local keynotes, two plenaries and a social event will take place in Perth on Friday 20 August. These will be live and streamed online to those who can’t attend in person.
- Oral presentations will be presented in an online format on Saturday 21 August.
- All poster presentations will be made available through the conference website and all registered delegates will have access to these.
- International keynote speaker Dr Jennifer Gaudiani will be hosting a live extended Q&A session on the morning of Saturday 21 August where delegates will have the opportunity to submit questions regarding all your trickiest medical and physical health-related queries around eating disorders and have these answered in an interactive online setting by this world-renowned expert.
Date: 20-21 August, 2021
Location: Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre, Western Australia
Please visit the ANZAED website below for updates and more details.
Download the Save the date flyer.