Thursday 4 April: Services tour 10:45am - 4:45pm
Coach tour: Introduction to Auckland and tour of Tupu Ora (public) eating disorder services
Friday workshops: 9:30am - 5:30pm [opens with Powhiri/Mihi Whakatau (Welcome)]
- Essential Eating Disorder skills workshop, by the South Island specialist ED team
- Different approaches for longstanding Anorexia Nervosa, by Dr Anthea Fursland, WAEDOCS & Gini Mcintosh, University of Canterbury.
- Dietetic Interventions in the Outpatient setting, by Shane Jeffrey, River Oak Health and Food Mind Body, & expert dietitian panel
Saturday workshops: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Engaging with young people and families when working inter-culturally with adolescent eating disorders. How can FT-ED contribute to developing this area of work, by Liz Dodge, Maudsley Hospital, London
- Group Cognitive Remediation Therapy for Eating Disorders by Dr Marion Roberts, University of Auckland
- Dietetic Interventions in the Inpatient setting and an overview of re-feeding syndrome, and expert panel discussion & round-table, by Shane Jeffrey, River Oak Health and Food Mind Body, & expert dietitian panel
Location: Grand Mercure Hotel, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
To register and for more details please see event page below.