As clinicians, we pride ourselves on research informing our practice, yet many of us are unable to fit reading research into our busy clinician schedules. This webinar series is designed to provide a “deep dive” into the literature around “hot topics” in BED treatment. Each webinar provides a review of the evidence base, while engaging with different perspectives and research methodology. They offer clear clinician reflection and clinical practice application points and participants will receive a copy of the slides and references for further reading.
BED Webinar Topics:
● Webinar one: Is Intuitive eating a helpful intervention during and/or post BED treatment? What does the evidence say?
● Webinar two: Does everyone with BED have the core psychopathology of eating disorders, the overvaluation of their shape and weight toward their self-worth?
● Webinar three: What is the role of dietary restraint in BED?
● Webinar four: What do we know about the neurobiological and neurocognitive profile of BED? How can it inform our treatment?
● Webinar five: How do we adapt treatment for BED with comorbid ADHD?
● Webinar six: Can we learn something from addiction models? Don’t they just advocate for ‘abstinence’ which maintains binge eating?
** Please note that if you register for the series following its start date, all missed webinars will be sent to you as a recorded webinar link
Cost: $20 per webinar, $100 for all six
Visit: https://bodymatters.com.au/binge-eating-disorder-bed-a-deep-dive-in-the-evidence-base-webinar-series/ to register for the remaining webinars
https://bodymatters.com.au/professional-development-courses/ For on demand access to past webinars